Saturday, September 19, 2009

Night Owl Introduction.

Have you ever needed a boost of self confidence? Inspiration? I have. I do. That's why I'm here.
I love music, and I can sing. My voice is my instrument, and boy, do I love it. I want to be a musician. I started this blog to document my hopeful progress of becoming one. Now, I don't know how long that will take, or if I'll even have the guts to make it there. I know one thing, though. I am more than willing to take a stab at it. I'm a senior in highschool, and the whole college thing is really starting to creep up on me (and yes, some music schools are in thought). Music is my outlet to all things. Me and my guitar, Charlie (Yes, I named my guitar. It's a girl)... we're going places. I know we are. I'm ready to make a leap. A jump. A dive... into something I've wanted my whole life. I want music, and I'm here to grab hold of the musical reins and gallop away.

So sit back, relax, and brace yourself for a ride through the life of an aspiring musician.

-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment